Give your space a stylish, traditional appearance with the Vanier Engineered Hardwood New Cosmopolitan Trendy Collection. Designed with a country inspired rustic look, these real wood planks will give your design project character and sophistication. Blending the classic appearance of hardwood with the enhanced durability of engineered flooring, this product is an innovative and functional choice. If you are looking for quality engineered hardwood flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Read below to learn more.
- Naturally stunning look: maple wood flooring showcases tight grain patterns and a consistent texture, which enables this wood to be sanded to a beautiful surface. The natural tan-brown coloring allows the maple’s natural characteristics to stand out.
- Charming satin finish: providing some sheen, this flooring’s satin finish will give your home a classic meets contemporary appearance. A favored choice for many homeowners, satin finish floors show less scratches and dirt, making them easier to maintain.
- Install throughout your home: suitable for both above and below grade installations, this maple flooring allows you to achieve the look of real hardwood in spaces where solid hardwood is not advised - even basements.
- Installation options: carefully milled with tongue and groove edges that lock together smoothly, this engineered hardwood flooring can be installed using a glue, float, nail, or staple down method.
- Enhanced surface protection: for lasting protection and scratch resistance, these superb planks are finished with 7 coats of Treffert Aluminum Oxide.
- Added comfort underfoot: this product can be installed over top of radiant heating systems, helping you to create a warm and inviting space.
- Purchase with confidence: Vanier backs this flooring with a 25-year structural warranty and 25-year finish warranty.
- Plank dimensions: these boards offer a 3mm wear layer and measure 9/16” Height x 5” Width x Random Lengths.
- Fillers color may vary