This durable and decorative wall tile lends a clean yet highly-refined ceramic tile option for your home or office.
Used extensively since the Victorian era and remaining a mainstay well into the present day, the type of subway tile now manufactured by Hammersmith for the twenty-first century is known for its uniformity and its simple and streamlined beauty.
- Traditional well-made subway tile: Traditional glazed ceramic subway tile can work simply in hallways, kitchens, and bathrooms because of its relative durability, but also because it is a great backdrop for any design specifications
- Versatile: With a PEI rating of 3, light to moderate traffic, this tile can be used in indoor residential or commercial spaces for countertops and walls, and although it can be used floors for lighter foot traffic it is not recommended for this purpose
- Designed for individuality: You can create patterns with this tile in whatever design you imagine, such as vertical, horizontal, herringbone (zig zag), chevron, stacked, and off-center patterns
- Made to match: This standard-edge indoor tile can be used with either matching or complementary grout to emphasize its design
- Tested for you: All tiles are standardized and tested so that they are easy to install and maintain, but they are also available in a wide range of affordable options
- Size and shape: There are three size options for this product: 3”x6”x1/4”, 4"x12"x3/8” and 4"x16"x3/8”