Engineered Hardwood Flooring
These are the hardwood floors which include plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF) or lumber core. They are very stable and are suitable for any level of the home. Engineered hardwood construction are durable with high-performance qualities. Its multi-layers feature prevents engineered hardwood from warping and bowing that the hardwood possibly has. The construction allows for installation in most grade levels of the home, including below ground with a protective moisture barrier installed.
- Dimension: 6-1/2” Width x 3/4" Thick x RL
- Engineered hardwood offers easy care and maintenance.
- On, Above or Below Grade Floor
- Compatible with Radiant Heat System
- Indoor Air Quality Certified: FloorScore