Stone plastic composite vinyl (SPC) is an engineered luxury vinyl comprised of limestone and stabilizers to make it tremendously durable core. 100% waterproof and durability with dent resistance and great style give elegance look to your floor. The main features which make SPC Vinyl special are:
- Wear Layer– This top covering of the vinyl floor which is transparent. This provides scratch and stain resistance to the vinyl plank.
- Vinyl Top Coat– Vinyl top coat is the thin layer of vinyl attached to make it waterproof and gives design, quality and appearance to the floor.
- SPC Core– The combination of limestone and stabilizers makes the SPC core extremely stable and waterproof.
- Attached Underlayment– SPC vinyl floors with attached underlayment reduce sound and provide smoothness to the floor.
This vinyl is easy to install and affordable yet has great durability, comfort, appearance and design.
- Overall Thickness: 7.0mm 5.5mm + 1.5mm IXPE underpad attached
- Plank Size: 7-1/4” x 60”
- 0.5mm Wear Layer
- Covers 18.13 sq. ft.
- Floating Installation with Drop Lock System
- Embossed In Register
- Rigid and Waterproof Core
- No Phthalates
- No Recycled Content
- 100% Virgin Material
- Life Time Residential Warranty
- 15 Years Commercial Warranty