I’m ready to purchase my tile and get it installed.
Schedule your In-Home Measure
- Before the installation can take place, the installer needs to visit your home to get accurate measurements of your work area.
- Your installer will contact you before your measure to ask about your flooring choice, and to also collect a small deposit which will be applied to the cost of your tile installation
- The installer will assess your work area and bring tile samples to finalize your product selection.
- They will provide you a customized project quote, discuss financing options (if needed) and book your installation date.
- Once your project is completed, your installer will clean up the work area and perform a final inspection with you to ensure your satisfaction.