- Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) is one of the best types of vinyl flooring and immensely popular amongst homeowners looking for the look of traditional hardwood without the maintenance.
- It is also one of the most famous flooring selections for commercial spaces and businesses.
- It comprises of the core which is made up of polyvinyl chloride, calcium carbonate, plasticizers, a foaming agent, and wood-like or wood materials such as wood flour.
- The vinyl wear layer of WPC offers cushion and comfort and in addition, absorbs the impact sound to make it a quiet floor.
- WPC is also suitable for large open areas (basements and Main Street commercial areas) because it doesn’t need expansion moldings.
- WPC vinyl flooring is amazingly durable and recognized for its stunning, realistic aesthetic.
- WPC Plank beautifully imitates the look of natural wood and stone at a lower price point.
- Scratch and Stain Resistant
- Easy to Clean
- Variety of Colours, Textures and Styles
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Maintain